Virtual Tasting Kit- Addicted to the Andes
Thursday, June 24th ~ 5:30pm
This tasting kit is designed to accompany our Addicted to the Andes: Wines of Chile & Argentina on Thursday, June 24th at 5:30pm.
We're so excited for this tasting! To help us sort the wheat from the chaff, we have Lizzie Butler, Director of Wine for Vine Connections (one of the highest quality importers of South American wine to the US) joining us to taste and discuss wines from Chile and Argentina's most important wine regions. This informative and interactive tasting will feature six wines.
Each tasting kit will include one 4oz bottle of the following wines (wine list subject to change):
- 2019 Mayu Sauv Blanc
- 2018 La Posta Armando Bonarda
- 2019 Bodini Malbec
- 2017 J. Bouchon Canto Sur (Carm/Carignan/Pais)
- 2019 Casa Silva 'Los Lingues' Carmenere
- 2011 Casa Silva 'Microterroir' Carmenere
Tasting kits are only available for pickup at Enoteca Direct in Los Gatos during the following times:
- Tuesday, June 23rd: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Wednesday, June 24th: 10:00am-5:00pm