Summer Whites Six Pack
Save on this six pack of our favorite white wines in the store for summer. Each six bottle set includes one bottle each of the following wines:
- 2020 Bodegas Zudugarai Txakoli Getariako Txakolina, Spain
- Tangy, fruit and floral, this Basque wine is low-alcohol and slightly spritzy with its lemon-lime flavors, high acid and salty finish reminding you it comes from the ocean and should be paired with food that does too.
- 2019 Florent Cosme 'Grosse Pierre' Vouvray Sec Loire Valley, France
- Dry, certified biodynamic Chenin Blanc. Delicate, crisp and mineral-driven in its apple, peach and pear flavors.
- 2019 Pullus Sauvignon Blanc Ptuj, Slovenia
- Could we love Slovenian wine any more? This is Sancerre-meets-New Zealand with its combination of elegance, ripe fruit, old world acidity and minerality. Have you tried the Halozan? This is next!
- 2020 Union Sacré Sylvaner 'Rancho Sisquoc Vineyard' Santa Maria Valley, California
- Criminally delicious! This is one of the most thirst-quenching, fun and unique white wines we've tasted this summer. Bright, fresh and clean. Subtle notes of white flowers, granny smith apple, and Asian pear.
- 2020 Due Terre Grillo Sicily, Italy
- Organic. Expressive aromatics include flowers and honey, leading to a medium weighted palate filled with peach, apricot, subtle tropical hints, wet stone and peach pit.
- 2019 Borgo Paglianetto ‘Terravignata’ Verdicchio di Matelica DOCG Marche, Italy
- Fresh and tangy, with aromatic accents of lime blossom and ground ginger, showing flavors of McIntosh apple, wet stone and lemon peel. Light-bodied and sleek, presenting an almond-tinged finish.
No substitutions allowed.